Sunday, December 14, 2008

After 5month in ISKL...















You're joking! You're joking! I can't believe my calendar!
Oh My Gosh!! 5 month just passed? I don't believe it!!
Through these days, I learned a lot of thing in every subject. I learned how to do Comic Life, Worlde, Wiki, blog...and etc which was the best thing I learned in Humanities.
If I think about the past I can realize that I took a lots of quiz and also test. (which is the the same thing i think...)
I got new friends as I came to Middle School. Oh! there was MS party too! I bet everyone liked it as there were lots of music going on there in the canteen and lots of games and some sports in the gym. When I first came to Middle School, I thought there's going to be a lots of homework everyday...but I was wrong! There are SOMETIMES lots of homework but SOMETIMES don't! Hew~ what a relief!
But the one thing I was really excited about since I was grade5 was 'Malaysia Week'! I've been waiting for that since I heard it about it from my older sister and finally I am Middle School student! I can go to Malaysia Week! Hip Hip, Hurray!!! I think I am use to everything I have done until now.

No comments: