Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chinese New Year!



Chinese New Year holiday is finished. I didn't enjoy my holiday that much but I think I was pretty okay to me... There were nothing special on my new year.


In Korea, Koreans whole family gather together and meet in new year, and the young people bow to elder and elder bow to eldest. For kids, when we bow to my parents or grand parents, we get mony or should I say they give us money for new year and we put our money in a pocket which is called luck(lucky) pocket in Korea and it looks like this on the right.

And sometimes on the luck pocket, it say LUCK in Chinese so if

you put money in, it will protect you money and will not lose the money or or if you put money in it, you will be luck in you rest of you year or something...(I'm not sure)
and the LUCK in Chinese is like this

No comments: