Thursday, March 12, 2009

About me in KL I'm living in.


Hello, My name is Hyun Woo Lim. I'm 12 years old in Malaysia and from Korea. I'm now living in the capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. I came here when I was grade 3 (3years ago) now I am in grade 6. The picture above, is called KLCC which is company, shopping mall and also a tour site in KL(Kuala Lumpur) and it is 88stories. In the middle, in 44stories, it has a bridge between two towers. Under KLCC picture, there is a tower called KL Tower (Kuala Lumpur Tower).
I will now talk little bit about me. I go to international school, ISKL middle school (International School of Kuala Lumpur). In my opinion, I think ISKL is awesome. All student have freedom and fun together in each classes. There is different people from different culture.
I really enjoy going to ISKL and living in Malaysia. I ride bus to go to ISKL and it takes almost about 40minues and come back home 40minutes after school.


P.S: I LOVE TO PLAY SOCCER!!

No comments: